SU runs safe and fun hockey leagues for boys and girls.
These hockey leagues are designed to:
- Provide non-competitve, fun, faith-based, skill-building ice time.
- Both boys and girls are encouraged to play to their full potential.
- Parents do not need to worry about their child being subject to repeated body checks.
- Players with little or no experience are welcomed and instructed in the skills they need
- Each league has weekly devotions led by the coaches which encourages each player to become a Complete Athlete: one who is mature physically, socially, mentally and spiritually.
Learn to Play