Responsible stewardship is important. Our annual reports share how God worked through the ministry of SU each year.
Scripture Union Canada. is a registered Canadian charitable organization and a charter member of the Canadian Centre for Christian Charities (CCCC).
Organizations displaying the CCCC seal adhere to the following 10 standards:
- Have an independent, active board;
- Have an independent audit of their financial statements;
- Will provide their financial statements to any person upon request;
- Have an audit review committee that reports to the board;
- Carry on their activities with the highest standards of integrity;
- Have a declared doctrinal position expressing a commitment to the Christian faith;
- Have a declared stewardship policy which affirms, among other things, that no person receives a commission based upon gifts received by the ministry;
- Maintain confidentiality of all information about donors and mailing list addresses;
- Respect the privacy of the beneficiaries of their ministry;
- Adhere to a written code of ethical fundraising and financial accountability.
Restricted Gifts Policy
Spending of funds is confined to board-approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards a board approved fund, program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a fund, program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the board, the remaining restricted contributions designation for such fund, program or project will be used where needed most.
Get in Touch with US!
If you have any questions let us know.