run a weekly sport club
Help your community grow in their connections with Jesus, His Story, and His People
Finally, a fun and easy way to disciple the children in your church and community.
For decades we’ve been running quality sports camps, but we wanted to provide an opportunity for our church partners to continue to disciple children long after camp ends.
SU Clubs enable churches to stay connected with children weekly and run sports drills, games and Bible lessons. Our team will coach your volunteers through the process and provide everything you need from participant kits to coaching and Bible-time manuals.
This 90 minute club meets once a week for 10 weeks. Children receive coaching in five different sports with each sport profiled for two-weeks.
- Every child receives a participant kit (t-shirt, water bottle and Bible)
- Children are divided by age into mini-teams
- Designed for children ages 6-12
- The coaches are volunteers from your church. SU trains and equips the coaches.
A Typical Night
What to expect
- Warm Up – Get ramped up for the night
- Sports Session – Learn a new sport skill and see how it relates to Jesus’ character
- Team Talk – Hear what Jesus has to say!
- Experiential Game – Experience the lesson in an active way
- Coaches Corner – Hear a testimony from a coach
We want the kids to GROW!
- Go to sports club
- Read the Bible
- Obey Coach Jesus
- Welcome Others
Note from Rob
A Sports Clubs is an awesome way to help kids in your community grow in their faith as well as invest in the people from your church, young and old, to mobilize them to be disciple-makers. Get in touch with me to see how we could make this happen at your church!
Community Sport Development Coordinator
Get In Touch!
Drop your email or phone number below and Rob will follow up with you.